Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Got it on Spock.com"

Recently, I was tasked to look for the names of the presidents and managers of corporations and companies of construction and engineering involved in our company’s project and the last that I don’t have is Hazama Corporation, This company is known as one of the top construction and engineering corporation in Japan and is now working with our project in building a world class expressway. Eventually I happened to stumble with this new site, it is called Spock.com. So, I tried to search for the company and viola found it. What surprise me most is that it got the names of most of their top managers and directors. Nice, it made my search easier. So to make my search complete and to make a good impression I used Spock.com to search for other construction and engineering companies with their president and managers.

Submitted my research of names of the top ranking officials of the companies together with their managers and directors and also information regarding them. I was tapped on my shoulder and got a good response from my boss. Thanks to Spock.com.



Spock People Search

Now I’m using this site to search for names of engineers and construction firms involved in our company to incorporate in our mailing list whether it is an invitation or a formal letter addressed to them. Spock is a new and unique way of searching people in the net. As you search you can easily navigated with it. It can be searched by names, email, or tag it even comes with a picture on it, describing themselves, including their website and even their works, their attainment, etc, to sum it up it is more likely a resume of a person on the net. It even has a widget you can include on your blog or website so you won’t have the hassle of searching for engineers over again. So hassle free and great. Got it on Spock.com





 
ss_blog_claim=1294b8b32805c3468ef6667304a011cd ss_blog_claim=1294b8b32805c3468ef6667304a011cd